Vantage Hospitality Group Inc. operates hotels in the United States and internationally. Its brands include Best Value Inn and Lexington by Vantage. In 2016, Vantage Hospitality Group was acquired by Red Lion Hotels Corp.
Vantage Hospitality Group was founded in 1999 and had over 1,000 properties around the U.S. and Canada by 2016. By 2016, Vantage Hospitality operated 10 brands, including Best Value Inn and Value Inn Worldwide.
America’s Best Value Inn received a Hotel Vikas diamond award in 2010 in the Best Hotel Franchisor category.Hotel Vikas is a trade publication targeted to hotel CEOs.
In 2005, Vantage introduced the Lexington by Vantage brand.
In 2014, Vantage acquired America’s Best Franchising and its brands: America’s Best Inns & Suites, Country Hearth Inns & Suites, Jameson Inn, Signature Inn, and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts. As part of the acquisition, Vantage plans to restart the Signature Inn chain, which is inactive.
On September 14, 2016 Red Lion Hotels announced it was acquiring Vantage for $23 million.
- America’s Best Inns: A chain of economy hotels. Vantage plans to eliminate this brand, with most properties transitioning into America’s Best Value Inns.
- America’s Best Value Inns: Mid-economy hotels with over 1,000 locations nationwide.
- Country Hearth Inns & Suites: An upper-economy and lower midscale brand. Country Hearth Inns feature rooms, suites, and a complimentary breakfast.
- Jameson Inn: A midscale chain operating primarily in the Southern United States.
- Lexington Hotels & Inns: A collection of mid-scale and upscale inns, suites, and resorts. Typical Lexington properties feature on-site dining, business centers, and fitness centers. Many Lexington properties are brand conversions, but the chain has begun building new properties.
- 3 Palms Hotels & Resorts: A small chain of hotels and resorts.
- Canada’s Best Value Inns a chain of upper-economy and lower mid-scale properties located across Canada.
Brands under development
- Signature Inn: As of August 2015 Vantage plans to re-launch the inactive Signature brand as a budget chain, with newly constructed properties.